Paul Dunne will be bidding to qualify for The Open afor the third year running as one of 20 Irish professionals and amateurs seeking just 12 spots at Royal Troon at four Final Qualifying venues.
The 36 hole tests are set for Tuesday with three spots at each venue worth a ticket to the biggest golf championship in the world.
Five Irish amateurs are in action with Dunne joined at Woburn by The Island's Paul McBride
Nine of Ireland's 20 hopefuls go at Gailes Links in Glasgow with irish Amateur Close champion Tiarnan McLarnon joined by Castle's Alex Gleeson and 18-year old Kevin LeBlanc, who won Local Qualifying at his home club, The Island.
Naas' Jack Hume goes at Hillside.
- MCLARNON, Tiarnan (A) Massereene 06:50 / 12:20
- DURCAN, Michael Beverley & East Riding 07:00 / 12:30
- HURLEY, Gary West Waterford 07:10 / 12:40
- MCCARROLL, Brendan Narin & Portnoo 07:35 / 13:05
- PHELAN, Kevin Mount Juliet 08:25 / 13:55
- MOYNIHAN, Gavin The Island 08:50 / 14:20
- LEBLANC, Kevin (A) The Island 09:30 / 15:00
- RAWLUK, David The Island 09:55 / 15:25
- GLEESON, Alex (A) Castle 10:05 / 15:35
- RICE, Tim Limerick 07:20 / 13:05*
- MCGEE, Ruaidhri Rosapenna 08:25 / 14:10*
- HUME, Jack (A) Naas 08:35* / 14:20
Royal Cinque Ports
- LAWRIE, Peter PGA Catalunya 08:25 / 14:10*
- MCNAMARA, Rory La Cala Resort 08:45 / 14:30*
- CLARK, Cameron Moor Hall 07:10 / 12:55*
- HALL, Gerard Edenderry 07:30* / 13:15
- GRANT, Stephen Mount Juliet 07:40* / 13:25
- CASEY, Brian Unattached 07:50 / 13:35*
- DUNNE, Paul Hartl Resort 08:15* / 14:00
- MCBRIDE, Paul (A) The Island 08:25* / 14:10