Top PGA Tour and European Tour instructor Nick Bradley will be conducting Junior Masterclass Camps at Palmerstown Stud in Co Kildare in June, July and August.
Aimed at elite level juniors who are serious about elevating their games to the next level, the week is designed to accelerate the learning process in the areas of technique, mentorship, career planning and physical conditioning.
Bradley, who has coached PGA Tour stars Justin Rose and Kevin Chappell, will also be joined by the likes of caddie Colin Byrne and European Tour Fitness Consultant Rob Goldup, guaranteeing the attendees "a unique tour level learning experience from the best in the professional business."
According to the Florida-based Englishman, this will not be a group session but a boutique, one-on-one environment.
With this in mind, each week is limited to five students ensuring that a one-on-one relationship is personally developed with the man who was Paul McGinley's key motivational and inspirational director for the European Ryder Cup team in 2014.
The Masterclass attendees will have the opportunity to experience ongoing mentorship after the week.
According to Bradley, this is a results based week. Key data is taken on day one and again on day five – showing tangible improvements in all facets of technique.
About Nick Bradley
From the years 1994/1997 Nick was the director of instruction for the David Leadbetter Golf academy at Mount Juliet, Kilkenny.
During this time he instructed players to win East of Ireland Championships, two Irish Close Championships, Irish Boys Championships, Irish European Senior Tour wins and the Irish PGA Championship.
Nick worked extensively with US Open cChampion and European Tour Order of Merit winner Justin Rose, elevating his performance from world No 125 to No 5 and European No 1.
In 2104 Nick was selected by European Ryder Cup Captain and student Paul McGinley to create the entire backroom strategy for the winning team in Gleneagles.
In junior golf Nick took OSU freshman Zachary Bauchou to world Junior No5 and Faldo series winner.
Nick currently consults with Lisa and Leona Maguire of Co Cavan and has instructed winners on every major tour in the world.
He is the bestselling author of ‘The 7 Laws of the Golf Swing’ and ‘Kinetic Golf’ and has written for every major golf publication.
For more details about Nick Bradley please visit: www.NickBradleyGolf.com and visit ‘Client Results’.
For all inquiries - please visit www.nickbradleygolf.com and complete the Irish Junior Masterclass form to receive more information and to book your 15 minute call with Nick himself.
NICK BRADLEY – DIRECTOR
Nick Bradley, originally from London, England has lived in the US since 2005. Nick has instructed winners on every major professional tour in the World. Most notably his work with England’s Justin Rose (2006 – 2009) placed Nick firmly on the World map of golf instruction with Justin rising from World number 125 to number 5. Justin also won the 2007 European Order of Merit (European number one) in a World record just 12 events, Ryder Cup 2008 and winning 3 times around the World. He set a tour record in 2007 when Nick Bradley coached Justin to the OOM Championship in just 12 counting events. More recently Nick took UCLA’s Kevin Chappell from zero status to 3rd at the US Open.
Ryder Cup Consultant
In 2014 Nick was named by Captain Paul McGinley as his key motivational and inspirational director for the European Team. This involved a meticulous year-long planning period at European Tour level ensuring the development of Paul’s key messages were crystal clear. In the history of the Ryder Cup there have only been two external consultants advising Captains – the first was Sir Alex Ferguson of Manchester United and the other is Nick Bradley.
Nick Bradley is a two time bestselling author. His first book, The 7 Laws of the Golf Swing is the bestselling instruction book since 2003 with 115,000 copies sold Worldwide. April 2013 Nicks second book KINETIC GOLF’ published. Golf Digest have signed the serialisation rights calling Nick: ‘A rare find with the deepest and knowledge and extraordinary ability to communicate it.’ - Nick is currently working with Public Works, Boston on his new book ‘SEE FEEL DO’.
As a consultant Nick Bradley defines exactly what the client would like to achieve and delivers on that request without fail. With excess to some of the best bio mechanical and fitness teams in the World extraordinary changes are made in client’s performance and thus lifestyle / enjoyment of the game. Golf Instruction for Nick Bradley is a consultancy which results have to be delivered to the client.
Nick is a Nike Bowerman Elite member of staff, has been elected by Golf Digest as the top male teacher in North Carolina State and won The Independent Sports Book award 2004. Nick was the youngest director of the David Leadbetter Golf Academies in 1994 and has trained over 400 professionals in his career.
Nick Bradley now travels across the USA and Europe speaking to companies and mentoring high-level executives and individuals. His unique experiences and perspectives in regards to all facets of peak performance provide a highly effective crossover into the corporate world.
NICK BRADLEY STUDENT WINS
- 2014 Ryder Cup Gleneagles Scotland – European Team Strategist.
- Leona Maguire Duke University – World # 1
- 2014 Zachary Bauchou Faldo Series Greenbrier VA: World #5
- Scott Gardiner Web.com Playoffs 2013 – 2nd - 3rd – 6th total position.
- Kevin Chappell – 2011 3rd US Open Congressional.
- Eli Matthew 2011 - Canadian National Junior Champion.
- Kevin Chappell – 2010 Nationwide Tour Fresh Express Classic California.
- Justin Rose – 2008 10th PGA Championship Southern Hills.
- Barbara Genuini – 2008 Scottish Amateur Championship.
- Barbara Genuini – 2008 French Amateur Championship.
- Justin Rose - 2008 Ryder Cup Singles.
- Justin Rose – 2007 European Order of Merit Championship.
- Justin Rose – 2007 The Volvo Masters at Valderama. Con’t……
- Justin Rose – 2006 Australian Masters.
- Robert Dinwiddie – 2007 Rolex Trophy European Challenge Tour.
- Robert Dinwiddie – 2007 Scottish Open Championship European Challenge Tour.
- Denis O’Sullivan – 2005 Barbados Open European Seniors Tour.
- Philip Golding – 2003 French Open Championship European Tour.
- Gavin McNeill – 2003 Irish Amateur Championship.
- Jesper Nielsen - 2002 Danish PGA Championship.
- Roger Winchester – 1998 Sao Paulo Open European Challenge Tour.
- Samantha Head – 1999 Italian Open Championship Ladies European Tour.
- Sean Quinlivan – 1997 East of Ireland Championship.
- Eileen Rose Power – 1994 Irish Amateur Championship.
- Lee Dalton – 1994 Irish Boys Amateur Championship (all three divisions)
- Martin Sludds - 1993 Irish Professionals Championship.
Nick Bradley has instructed over 200 PGA and European Tour professionals in a 20 year career.