Rosslare will join Co Sligo, Banbridge and Tramore in the Nationals Finals at Carton House next month following their 4-1 over Hermitage in the Leinster final of the AIG Senior Cup.
The Co Wexford club beat holders Carton House in the quarter-finals and then beat Headfort in the semis at Mount Juliet before cruising to victory against Hermitage in the decider at the Co Kilkenny venue on Sunday.
Comfortable wins by Paul Murphy over Alan Dowling and Gary Collins over Declan Kelly gave Mark Mullen the chance to close out the match and he made no mistake, beating former tour player Stephen Browne on the 18th to clinch the Leinster pennant for Rosslare.
Meanwhile in the AIG Barton Shield, Warrenpoint beat Shandon Park in the Ulster final at Moyola Park to join Connacht champions Athenry, Munster winners Muskerry and Leinster champions Royal Dublin in the National Finals at Carton House from September 17-20.
AIG Senior Cup
Leinster Finals at Mount Juliet Golf Club, 23-24 August
- UCD bt Portmarnock 3/2
- Hermitage bt Naas 3.5/1.5
- Headfort bt The Island 3.5/1.5
- Rosslare bt Carton House 3/2.
- Hermitage bt UCD 3.5/1.5
- Rosslare bt Headfort 4/1
Rosslare beat Hermitage 4/1 (Hermitage names first)
- Stephen Browne lost to Mark Mullen 1 hole
- Alan Dowling lost to Paul Murphy 6/5
- Declan Kelly lost to Gary Collins 5/4
- Rowan Lester halved with Tony O'Leary (called in)
- Padraig Turner halved with Ian Lynch (called in).