Cahir Park's David Ryan, Royal Dublin's Niall Kearney and Ashbourne's John Dwyer shared the spoils at the Palmerstown/Console Charity Pro-Am in association with EMB Copiers.
The trio finished on four under par at the Co Kildare venue, a shot ahead of John Kelly, James Quinliven and Kinsale Pro-Am winner, Kenny Fahey.
Dwyer, a winner at the Slieve Russell Pro-Am on Tuesday, carded an eagle, three birdies and a bogey in his round of 68. Ryan meanwhile, dropped a shot at the first, but responded with five birdies. Royal Dublin's Kearney grabbed six birdies in his round but dropped shots at the eighth and 13th to finish on that four under mark.
Console was established in 2002 by Paul Kelly after he had experienced the grief of losing a loved one by suicide. Paul recognised a need for a dedicated Suicide Prevention, Intervention and Postvention Service here in Ireland.
Since then Console has developed into a National Organisation supporting people in Suicidal Crisis and those Bereaved by Suicide through Professional Counselling, Support and Helpline Services.
For information contact http://www.console.ie/
Palmerstown Console Charity Pro-Am
- T1 John Dwyer (Ashbourne GC) -4 (68)
- T1 David Ryan (Cahir Park GC) -4 (68)
- T1 Niall Kearney (Royal Dublin GC) -4 (68)
- T4 John Kelly (St Margaret's Golf & CC) -3 (69)
- T4 James Quinlivan (Mullingar GC) -3 (69)
- T4 Kenny Fahey (GUI National Academy) -3 (69)
- T7 Michael McDermott (Pure Golf Leopardstown) -2 (70)
- T7 Noel Murray (Massereene GC) -2 (70)
- T7 Enda Maguire (Dundalk GC) -2 (70)
- T10 Brendan McGovern (Headfort GC) -1 (71)
- T10 Peter Jones (Coollattin GC) -1 (71)
- 1 Michael O'Shea 96
- 2 Greg Massey 94
- 3 Enda Maguire 92
- T4 Ian Kerr 91
- T4 Kenny Fahey 91