Paul McGinley learned a lot of his matchplay nous at Grange, the James Braid gem in the foothills of the Dublin mountains. He's the Honorary Captain of the club this year in honour of his captaincy of the European Ryder Cup team.
To mark the occasion, Grange is running a Ryder Cup Challenge throughout the spring and summer, culminating in a Grand Final on Thursday, September 25 — the eve of the Ryder Cup matches at Gleneagles.
Entry for the qualifying events is open to men and women and the fee is €30 for visitors and €10 for members.
Bookings can now be made via the BRS system here.
Prizes will be awarded and presented on each of the qualifying days with the leading 12 players from each event going forward as a team to play in the Grand Final on Thursday, September 25.
- Monday, April 14 (Timesheet open)
- Thursday, April 24 (Timesheet open)
- Sunday, May 25 (Timesheet opens Friday, April 25, 10am)
- Sunday, June 8 (Timesheet opens Friday, May 9, 10am)
- Sunday, July 20 (Timesheet opens Friday, June 20, 10am)