Dungannon's Dwayne Mallon followed a 72 on the Sandy Hills Links with a 69 on the Old Tom Morris Links to win the McGinley Motors sponsored Rosapenna Senior Scratch Cup.
He finished one stroke clear of Malone’s Matthew McClean and County Sligo’s Ruairi O’Connor on two-under 141.
Gweedore's Pol O Maolagain won the Junior Scratch Cup by six shots on 10-over 153 from Vaughan Valley's Paul Duffy with Rosapenna’s Enda McMenamin third on 160 and Paul Daly fourth with 161.
Rory Leonard and Michael Ryan shot 68s in the morning to lead the Senior Scratch Cup by a shot from Stefan Greenberg and O'Connor with Niall Carroll carding a 71 and 72s for Dwayne Mallon, Kealan Quigg, Jack Madden, Matthew McClean, Owen Crooks and JJ Logue.
Former multiple winners Connor Doran (73) and Eddie McCormack (74) had work to do but there was also a 74 for 16-year-old local talent Ryan Griffin as Ben Best shot 76.
Showers sprinkled the afternoon play on the par-71 Old Tom Morris Links but it was Mallon who emerged victorious, carding a two-under 69 to claim victory by a shot from Balmoral's Matthew McClean on two-under 141.
Rosapenna Senior Scratch Cup (Sandy Hills Par 72; Old Tom Morris Par 71)
- 141 Dwayne Mallon 72 69
- 142 Matthew McClean 72 70 (bot)
- 142 Ruairi O'Connor 69 73
- 143 Kealan Quigg 72 71
- 144 Ben Best 76 68
- 144 Stefan Greenberg 69 75
- 146 Rory Leonard 68 78
- 146 Connor Doran 73 73
- 147 Michael Ryan 68 79
- 148 Eddie McCormack 74 74
- 1st Niall Carroll with 143 nett
- 2nd Owen Crooks with 145 nett
- 2nd round: Gerard Copeland 69 (-2)
- Pol O Maologain (5) Gweedore GC 74 (+3) 79 (+7) 153
- Paul Duffy Faughan Valley 86/73 = 159 total
- Enda McMenamin of Rosapenna with 77/83 = 160 total
- Paul Daly of Galway with 84/77 = 161 gross bot.
- Ronan O'Connor (Galway) 144
- Sean Acton (Tuam) 147 bot
- 2nd round Patrick Keeling (Roganstown) 78