Rathmore Grammar claimed the Irish Schools Senior Cup as Mount Anville lifted the Junior Cup at Milltown.
Ten teams won District honours and the right to represent their schools in the finals.
Rathmore Grammar (Co. Down), Laurel Hill (Co. Limerick), Alexandra College (Dublin), Loreto (Kilkenny) and St. Joseph’s Secondary School, (Co. Mayo) contest the Senior Cup.
And it was Rathmore Grammar who prevailed with Ciara Brennan an Olivia McCrystal carding a combined 48 points to win the title by five points from Loreto Kilkenny's Jan Browne, Katie Keenan and Niamh Glynn with Ciara also winning the Mary Nowlan Cup for best gross with 26 points.
Sullivan Upper School (Co. Down), Scoile na Trínóide Naofa Doon (Co. Limerick), Mount Anville (Dublin), Loreto (Kilkenny) and Portumna Community School (Galway) competed in the Junior Cup event.
And the title went to Mount Anville's Sarah O’Brien, Caroline McGrath and Laura Fleming, who are all members of Elm Park Golf Club.
Laura tied for the best score in her category while Sarah finished just one point further back. That was enough to see them finish three points ahead of Lauren Kelly and Kaelin O’Keeffe from Scoile na Trínóide Naofa Doon.
Irish Schools Finals, Milltown GC
Mary Nowlan Cup (best individual overall)
Ciara Brennan (Rathmore Grammar) 26 points
- Winners: Rathmore Grammar (Olivia McCrystal and Ciara Brennan), 48 points;
- Runner-Up: Loreto Secondary School Kilkenny (Jan Browne, Katie Keenan, Niamh Glynn) 43 points;
- Best Gross: Leah Temple Lang (Alexandra College);
- Best Nett: Emily Walsh (Laurel Hill).
- Winners: Mount Anville (Sarah O'Brien, Caroline McGrath, Laura Fleming) 43 points;
- Runner-Up: Scoile na Trínóide, Naofa Doon (Kaelin O'Keeffe and Lauren Kelly);
- Best Gross: Hannah Boyd (Sullivan Upper School);
- Best Nett: Ellie Peters (Loreto Secondary School, Kilkenny).