Home pair Nils Conway and Donal Dunlop shot a 75 to win the Dublin Scratch Foursomes by two strokes at Grange.
While just one round was possible due to the weather, they won comfortably by two strokes from The Island's Alex Crowley and Wexford's Rhys Clarke.
Hermitage pair Brian O'Connor and John McCormack third on countback while the best nett went to Delgany's Brian Murphy and Forrest Little's Eoin Murphy with a 77.
Dublin Scratch Foursomes 2018, Grange Golf Club
Sponsored by Keegan, Meredith & Williams Insurances
- Nils Conway (Grange, 0), Donal Dunlop (Grange, 2) 75
- Alex Crowley (Island, 1) Rhys Clarke (Wexford, 0) 77
- Brian O'Connor (Hermitage, +2), John McCormack (Hermitage, 0) 77
- Ronan Mullarney (Galway, +3), Jack McDonnell (Forrest Little, +3) 78
- Alexander Meharg (Bright Castle, 0), Gerard Kelly Jr. (Bright Castle, 3) 79
- Des Morgan (Carton House. +2), Jack Doherty (Carton House, +1) 79
- Declan O'Neill (Links Portmarnock, 0), Alan Egan (Curragh, 1) 79
- Joe Hanney (The Island, 1), Jack Blake (The Island, +1) 81
Brian Murphy (Delgany, 6), Eoin Murphy (Forrest Little, 5) 77.