The Grange trio of Ellen Nolan, Rachel Lynch and Ciara Corcoran beat Limerick 2.5-0.5 to capture the Girls Inter-Club All-Ireland title at Royal Curragh.
They beat Royal County Down Ladies 2-1 in the semi-finals as Limerick beat Co Sligo 2.5-1.5.
The Rathfarnham side beat Royal County Down Ladies 2-1 in their semi-final but it wasn’t easy.
Lavinia Bowe secured the first point for RCDL with a two up win over Nolan before Lynch beat Katie Poots 5 and 3.
The last match between Corcoran and Julia Hill seemed to be heading the way of the Grange, who were four up through 12 holes.
However, Hill staged a comeback and brought the match all the way to the 18th but lost one up in the end.
Limerick were too strong for Co. Sligo in the second semi-final in which Emily Walsh and Emma Guinane won 6 and 4 and 5 and 4 respectively to secure their place in the final.
Both Grange and Limerick remain unchanged for the decider and while Grange were the underdogs on handicap, they made a very strong start going up early in two of their matches.
Nolan was three up after six holes and eventually beat Walsh 6 and 5 before Lynch sealed the title for Grange with a 2&1 win over Guinane.
Royal County Down Ladies made two changes to their morning team for the third and fourth place playoff with Co Sligo and won 2-1.
Aine Curran and Kerri Grant took the places of Bowe and Poots, both of whom had already played in the Senior Cup on Friday.
In a very exciting match, Hill and Curran both won on the 18th to give their team victory.
Girls Inter-Club All-Ireland, at Royal Curragh
Final – Sunday 27th August
Grange 2.5, Limerick 0.5 (Grange names first)
- Ellen Nolan beat Emily Walsh 6&5
- Rachel Lynch beat Emma Guinane 2&1
- Ciara Corcoran halved with Katie Gleeson (called in)
3rd & 4th Play-Off
Royal County Down Ladies 2, Co. Sligo 1 (RCDL names first)
- Julia Hill beat Katie Dunne 1 up
- Aine Curran beat Zoe Dunne 1 up
- Kerri Grant lost to Ella Rose Feeney 4&3
Grange 2, Royal County Down Ladies 1 (Grange names first)
- Ellen Nolan lost to Lavinia Bowe 2 up
- Rachel Lynch beat Katie Poots 5&4
- Ciara Corcoran beat Julia Hill 1 up
Limerick 2.5, Co. Sligo 1.5 (Limerick names first)
- Emily Walsh beat Katie Dunne 6&4
- Emma Guiana beat Zoe Dunne 5&4
- Katie Gleeson halved with Ella Rose Feeney (called in).