Brian McElhinney won the North Western Golfing Alliance's gross and nett Golfer of the Year titles, but it was two County Tyrone men who took the honours in the season-ending captain's prize at Portsalon.
Faughan Valley's David Forbes (8) won captain Odhran McGettigan's prize with 42 points as Strabane's Kevin Keegan (19) claimed the nett with 41 points at the magnificent Donegal links.
Set to take up the captaincy of the Alliance for its 49th season next year, McElhinney got in some good practice for his trip to the Europro Tour Q-School later this month by taking the gross by four shots from Michael McGeady with a 69.
A former Irish Close, British Amateur and European Amateur champion, the North West club's PGA professional won every gross competition this season bar one, recording 27 birdies and a lone eagle against just 10 dropped shots.
His feat of winning both the gross and nett "Golfer of the Year" titles was done only once before by Padraig MacLochlainn also from North West.
North Western Golfing Alliance, Captain's Day (Odhran McGettigan), Portsalon Golf Club (Par 72, SSS 72)
David Forbes (8) Faughan Valley G.C. 42 pts
- Kevin Keegan (19) Strabane 41 pts
- Paul Duffy (6) Faughan Valley 38 pts
- Ben Corry (6) Strabane 37 pts b.o.t.
- Stephen Harris (15) Letterkenny 37 pts
- Gregory McGlinchey (5) Faughan Valley 36 pts
- Jim Harley (18) Strabane 35 pts b.o.t.
- Brian McElhinney (+4 ) North West 69
- Michael McGeady (+2) SDgolfacademy.com 73
- Sean Doherty (scr) Ballyliffin 77
- Keith Lapsley (4) Dunfanaghy 78
- Eamonn McGlinchey (5) Letterkenny 84
- Cecil King (12) Faughan Valley 87 b.o.t.