Ulster took the under-14 title in the Boys Interprovincial Championships at Tullamore.
Opening day victories against Leinster and Munster left Ulster on the cusp of victory and they secured the title with a 3.5-1.5 win against Connacht.
Conor Byrne and Keaton Morrison enjoyed a memorable week, winning three points each, as Ulster finished first. Leinster were second with Connacht claiming third place.
After an exciting opening day in the under-16 championship, Connacht and Munster ill battle it out for the title on Friday.
Both sides have three points although Connacht have a slight edge with a superior match points total. Munster halved with Ulster while Connacht halved with Leinster in the first round. In round two, Connacht enjoyed a 4-1 win against Ulster while Munster edged Leinster 3.5-1.5.
Ulster have the edge in the under-18 Championship although Munster and Leinster could yet take the title on the final day. After losing to Ulster on the opening day, Munster bounced back with a 6.5-3.5 victory against Leinster.
Connacht recovered from their opening day defeat to Leinster and secured a draw with Ulster. It means that Ulster can take the title with a win against Leinster on the final day.
Friday — Under 18 Interprovincial Championship, Tullamore Golf Club
Munster v Connacht (Munster names first)
- Greg Barrett & Sean Desmond v Harry Gillivan & Ross Kelly
- Jack Hearn & Ciaran Vaughan v Sean Burke & Michael Shiel
- John Murphy & Andrew Mulhall v Liam Power & Jack Tuohy
- Andrew Mulhall v Andrew Hickey
- John Murphy v Ross Kelly
- Sean Desmond v Harry Gillivan
- Ciaran Vaughan v Michael Shiel
- Mark Healy v Sean Burke
- Greg Barrett v Liam Power
- Jack Hearn v Jack Tuohy
Ulster v Leinster (Ulster names first)
- Hugh O’Hare & Owen Crooks v Cameron Raymond & Alan Fahy
- Marc McKinstry & Patrick Brennan v Matthew Grehan & Gareth Carr
- Jack Madden & Michael McGurk v Darragh Smith & Kevin Power
- Hugh O’Hare v Matthew Grehan
- JJ Logue v Cameron Raymond
- Owen Crooks v Alan Fahy
- Marc McKinstry v Darragh Smith
- Patrick Brennan v Gareth Carr
- Michael McGurk v Kevin Power
- Jack Madden v Harry Duggan
Under 16 Interprovincial Championship, Tullamore Golf Club
Leinster v Ulster (0900 – Leinster names first)
- Josh Mackin & Eoin Murphy v Kyle Patton & Odhran Maguire
- Richard Duggan v Scott Jones
- Charlie Denvir v Scott Millar
- Jack Doherty v Aaron Marshall
- Sean Dowling v Josh Robinson
Connacht v Ulster (0940 – Connacht names first)
- Sean Carroll & Patrick Callaghan v Sean Enright & Jonathan Keane
- Allan Hill v Edward Walsh
- Liam Nolan v Ian Halpin
- David Kitt v Jack Egan
- Luke O’Neill v Charlie Dawson